Wealth Booster Promotion (Valid till 30 Sep’23)
Here’s how to unlock additional Bonus Interest:
|Wealth Promotion Requirements
||Promotional Bonus Interest Rate
||Promotional Bonus Interest Period
||Promotional Bonus Interest Crediting Month
Purchase, through us, and be issued Eligible Insurance Policy(ies) with a Total Annual Premium of at
least S$20,000 within a calendar month during the Promotion Period
Subscribe through us within a calendar month during the Promotion Period, and settle trade(s), for
Eligible Unit Trust(s), Bonds and Structured Notes with a Total Subscription Amount of at least
|New-to-deposits clients^ - 2.00% for 6 months
Existing-deposits clients - 1.00% for 6 months
6 months starting from the month of (as the case may be):
Inception of the Eligible Insurance Policy(ies)
Investment subscription month
(E.g. if the Eligible Insurance Policy(ies) is/ are incepted or if the subscription(s) of the
Unit Trust(s) is in Sep 2023, you will earn Promotional Bonus Interest on your ADB from Sep 2023 to
1 month after the calendar month eligible for Promotional Bonus Interest
(E.g. if you are eligible for Promotional Bonus Interest in Sep 2023, such Promotional Bonus Interest
Sep 2023 will only be credited in Oct 2023)
^To qualify as a New-to-Deposits under Wealth Booster Promotion, you must:
- apply for the Wealth $aver account for the first time during the Promotion Period (1’Aug’23 – 30 Sep’23)
- do not hold an existing Standard Chartered current/cheque account(s) and/or savings account(s) at the date of Wealth $aver account opening
- the purchase of the new qualifying Insurance/Investment must be completed during the Wealth $aver account opening month or by the following one (1) calendar month.
What are considered Eligible Investments Products under the Wealth Booster Promotion?
The following are considered as Eligible Investments Products:
- Eligible Unit Trust - a unit trust distributed by us but does not include (a) exchange traded funds; and (b)
- Eligible Bonds - successful subscription of bonds issued and/or distributed by the Bank.
- Eligible Structured Notes - successful subscription of structured notes issued and/or distributed by the
excluding Premium Currency Investments and Commodity Linked Structured Investment.
What are considered Eligible Insurance Policy(ies) under the Wealth Booster Promotion?
- Regular premium life insurance policy(ies)
- single premium life insurance policy(ies)
underwritten by Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited (with the exception of PRUShield and
single premium life insurance policy purchased using SRS funds)