4. Unless otherwise stated, the Promotion is not valid with other offers, discounts, rebates, vouchers, privileges or promotions.
5. The Bank reserves the right to determine at our sole and absolute discretion all matters arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation whether you are eligible for the Processing Fee, and the amount of Processing Fee. We will not be obliged to disclose reason(s) for not granting the Processing Fee to you, and our determination shall be final and conclusive, and no correspondence will be entertained.
6. The Bank may at any time vary, modify, add, delete or otherwise revise any of these Promotion terms and conditions, including terminating or withdrawing the Promotion, and to extend or shorten the Promotion Period without prior notice or reason. You understand and agree to be bound by any such variation.
7. The Bank reserves the right to decline to accord the Processing Fee under this Promotion (without notice to you), in the event that the Bank determines (in its sole and absolute discretion) that any of the requirements or the terms of our banking agreement had not been complied with, including but not limited to the following:
- a. Where you have acted fraudulently or dishonestly;
- b. Where you have conducted yourself in bad faith or otherwise in an inappropriate manner to gain an unfair advantage against the Bank; or
- c. Upon the occurrence of any event giving rise to a right for the Bank to suspend or terminate any (or all) of our banking agreement for a product, as set out in the General Business Banking Terms and Conditions and elsewhere in any of our banking agreement.
8. The Bank shall not be responsible for, and you hereby agree to release and hold the Bank harmless for, any expenses, loss (whether foreseeable or not), claim or damage suffered or incurred (whether in common law or equity) arising from or in connection with, directly or indirectly, your redemption of, acceptance, possession, and/or the Promotion, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. In the event of any inconsistency between these Promotion terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Promotion, these Promotion terms and conditions shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
10. These Promotion Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with our terms and conditions governing the relevant products and services referred to in this Promotion, the Enterprise Financing Scheme SME Working Capital Loan Terms and Conditions, the Enterprise Financing Scheme Temporary Bridging Loan Terms and Conditions, the General Business Banking Terms and Conditions and such other applicable terms (collectively, the “Other Terms”). If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the Other Terms, these terms and conditions prevail only to the extent of such inconsistency.
11. A person who is not a party to these Promotion terms and conditions has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Promotion terms and conditions.
12. These Promotion terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
13. All information is correct at the time of publishing.