You will earn 10 reward points for every INR 100 of spent in these categories. There is no minimum spends threshold for earning reward points in the above mentioned categories. You can earn a maximum of 100 reward points per transaction in these categories and a maximum of 1000 reward points in a month.
The reward points earned will be as per below:
- Spend INR 500 on entertainment and earn 50 reward points.
- Spend INR 3000 on groceries and earn 100# reward points.
- Spend INR 1000 on utilities and earn 100 reward points.
- Spend INR 500 on telecom and earn 50 reward points.
*Please note, identification of outlets as entertainment, groceries, supermarket, utilities and telecom is based on the merchant category codes allotted by Visa. Standard Chartered Bank will not be responsible for providing 10x rewards for purchases at outlets which have not registered themselves under merchant category codes assigned for entertainment, groceries, supermarket, utilities and telecom by Visa.
#Reward points capped to 100 per transaction.
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is valid only on the Standard Chartered Bank (“SCB”) Debit Card.
- This benefit is part of the product offering and may vary from card to card at the sole discretion of the bank.
- Reward points can be redeemed through Online rewards portal which is accessible on Internet banking post login.
- Reward points earned in the period of 1st Jan to 31st Dec will expire on 30th June of the subsequent year.
- This offer is not valid on cash withdrawal, balance enquiry and POS cash advance transactions made by customers with their Debit Cards.
- Applicable to customers residing in India only.
- Only ‘undisputed’ transactions will qualify for this promotion.
- Only valid transactions will be considered for the offer. Validity of the transaction shall be at the sole discretion of the Bank.
- The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary & it shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- The participation in the offer shall be deemed to be an acceptance of all the terms and conditions governing the offer, which can be amended from time to time at the sole discretion of the management of the Bank.
- The Bank reserves the right to change / withdraw this offer at any point of time (without prior intimation to cardholder).
- The existence of a dispute, if any, under this offer shall not constitute a claim against Standard Chartered Bank.
- In all matters relating to this offer, the decision of the Bank shall be final and binding in all respects. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.
- These terms and conditions are in addition and not in derogation to terms and conditions of Standard Chartered Bank Debit Cards.