With a wide variety of options to suit different needs, they can be opened by individuals, proprietors, partnership and limited companies, societies, clubs, associations and HUFs.
- Short Term Deposit
- Reinvestment Deposit
- Simple Fixed Deposit and
- Monthly Income Plan
In case you need to withdraw amounts in excess of what is available in your transaction account, we will break your deposit for the exact amount you require.The rest of the deposit continues earning the original high interest.
- Tenor ranges from 7 days to 5 years.
- Minimum amount to open an Online Fixed Deposit is INR 10,000 and the same can be made in multiples of 1
- Options of simple interest and compound interest
- Auto renewal facility
- Overdraft facility available against deposit
- No-Premat Deposits greater than INR 7,50,00,000 can be booked.
- Staff rates not applicable for Online booking. Please contact nearest branch or call phone banking to avail staff interest rate.
- Joint savings account holders can open Fixed Deposits online.
- Senior citizens can open Fixed Deposits online.
Applicable for ‘either or survivor’ joint account holders only, subject to FATCA & CRS information being updated on the bank’s system for both the account holders.
Senior citizen rate will not be automatically available in the normal course on roll over if the current deposit is not availing a senior citizen rate. In such instances, the client will need to reach out to the bank and give a change request for rollover deposit (on or before rollover date) to switch the deposit from normal to senior citizen deposit.
In the absence of PAN details, TDS at a higher rate of 20% will be applied on resident Time Deposits with interest income of INR 10,000 or above during the financial year.