We've been in India for over 150 years
Standard Chartered Bank is India’s largest international bank with 100 branches in 43 cities, and we have been operating here since 1858. Key clients segments include Corporate & Institutional Banking, Commercial & Private Banking as well as Retail Banking.
Standard Chartered also has the following subsidiaries operating in India: Standard Chartered Securities (India) Ltd; Standard Chartered Private Equity Advisory (India) Private Limited; Standard Chartered Investments and Loans (India) Limited; Standard Chartered Finance limited and SCOPE International.
Our Customers and Clients Come First
We use our global capabilities and deep local knowledge in India to provide a wide-range of products and services to meet the needs of our individual and business customers. We build our products and services around our customers and have a number of commitments to help ensure that our customers have the best possible experience with us.
Global and India Sponsorships
- Main sponsor of Liverpool Football Club
- Presenting Sponsor: CNBC - India Business Leadership Award
- Founding Sponsor: The Economist India Summit
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
- Chevening Financial Services Fellowship
- Were Title Sponsors of the Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon for last 14 consecutive years (till 2017) - aggregate charity fund raising of over USD31.1mn, through around 250 participating NGOs.