We've been in India for over 150 years
We're India's largest international bank with 99 branches in 42 cities, and we've been operating here since 1858.
Our Customers and Clients Come First
We use our global capabilities and deep local knowledge in India to provide a wide-range of products and services to meet the needs of our individual and business customers.
We build our products and services around you and have a number of commitments to help ensure that our customer have the best possible experience with us. View our service commitments.
We're proud sponsors of:
- The Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon - title sponsor for the last ten years
- Asia Cup - official partner of the bi-annual cricket tournament
- The Economic Times Awards for Corporate Excellence - title sponsor from 2012 to 2016
- Liverpool Football Club - our four year sponsorship started in June 2012.
Our products and services are often recognised by industry leaders. Here are a few of our recent awards:
- Best Foreign Bank 2012 - Bloomberg Financial Leadership Awards
- Financial Advisor of the Year Award 2012 - UTI CNBC
- Best Private Bank in India by the Asian Private Banker at the Awards for Distinction 2012.
Our Listings and Subsidiaries
Standard Chartered PLC, our UK based parent, became the first foreign company to list in India through the issuance of Indian Depository Receipts in June 2010.
We also have a number of subsidiaries operating in India:
- Standard Chartered (India) Modeling And Analytics Centre Pvt. Ltd.
- Standard Chartered Securities (India) Ltd, the vehicle for the equities business
- Standard Chartered Private Equity Advisory (India) Private Limited
- Standard Chartered Investments and Loans (India) Limited
- Standard Chartered Finance limited and SCOPE International.