- Quick access your account on confirming the last 4 digits
- Just confirm the last four digits of your Debit Card number and get quick access to your account.
- Intelligent identification of past interactions
Our Phone Banking system has been customized to help you get solutions at the earliest.
If you are calling back to check the status on an open query that is yet to be resolved, our intelligent IVR system will identify this and automatically route you to a Phone Banking executive and help address your queries. If you are calling post 7-14 days from your Credit Card statement generation date, the Phone Banking system will intuitively provide you information on the details of your Credit Card payment amount, date of payment etc.
If you have recently made a payment on your Credit Card bill, the Phone Banking system will first acknowledge the status of your payment and also get Important account details in an SMS within a few seconds.
Using our Phone Banking IVR, you can request for important Credit Card account information like statement balance on SMS.
- Your Last 5 Transactions by SMS
With Superior Self-Service Feature, you can request for your last five unbilled credit card transactions to be sent via SMS
- Request for a printed verison of your e-Statement on the IVR
Don’t wait to talk to our Agent for a statement. All you need to do is request for an e-statement or a hardcopy on the IVR.
- Individual Account Level Information via SMS for each of your credit card accounts
If you need details or reports of all your accounts, you can set in on the IVR and receive all the information by SMS.
For eg: If you have a two credit cards, and would like to receive account information on a specific credit card, an SMS will be sent on details like minimum payment due on a particular credit card, outstanding balance on that specific credit card etc.
- Schedule a call back
We value your time. In the unlikely circumstance of running high call volume, you can schedule a call back than wait for our executive to attend to you.
- Expected Wait time announcements
- The IVR will announce the estimated wait time and your position in the queue.