Who can apply for this service?
If you hold any (or a combination) of the following products from Standard Chartered, you can register for the service for free:
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- Deposit account
- Loan account
- Credit Card
The service is offered for individuals, companies, HUFs, partnership concerns, sole proprietorships.
How can I get access to Online Banking?
To apply for Online Banking, simply fill in the registration form and send it to us. Your unique Secure InterOnline Banking ID & password will be sent to your mailing address (recorded with the bank) in a minimum of 3 working days from the date we receive the form The registration form is available at any branch. Alternately, you can call at our phone banking numbers or credit card help-line and a form will be sent to you. You can also download the form here and send it to: Standard Chartered Bank, PO Box # 8888, Chennai, India On receiving your login ID & password, log on to www.standardchartered.co.in and use our Online Banking services.
Do I have to pay for using this service? Are there extra charges for this service?
No. There are no extra charges for using this service. It is absolutely free.
Why use Online Banking?
- It’s easy to apply for, easy to use, and best of all, it’s free
- It’s your own bank – You have instant access to real-time information on your banking, credit card and loan accounts. You can also access information about a wide range of our products and services at the click of a mouse. Rest assured it is personalised to meet your requirements.
- It’s safe & easy – Using your unique login ID and confidential password, you can now bank with confidence, knowing that your transactions remain safe. With our simple and easy to use navigational toolbars, you will realise how easy it is to browse the site
- It’s fast – It takes only a few seconds or even less to access updated account information or complete a banking transaction, leaving you more time to do other things
- It’s convenient – You can perform secure online banking right from the comfort of your home or office through the Internet
- There’s no need to wait for your monthly account statements or limit your banking to branch timings. You can even access it on bank holidays, making this a 365-day a year service/li>
- It’s It provides worldwide access – As long as you can access the Internet, you can access your Standard Chartered Bank accounts, anywhere in the world, at any time
- No special software is required – You don’t need to purchase any special software. As long as you have a PC with the minimum configuration for Internet browsing, you are ready to start
- Wide range of services offered – Our wide range of online banking services will help you better manage your finances. Moreover, we will progressively add more services for your convenience, so remember to let us know what else you would like.
Online Banking Made Easy
On receiving your login ID & Password, log on to www.sc.com/in and use the services of Online Banking To download Forms & Documents for registration, click here