1. A guaranteed lump sum or regular income will be payable based on the plan option selected subject to all due premiums being paid.
2.This benefit is available under the Early Income plan option.
3. Life insurance cover is the benefit payable on death of the life assured during the policy term.
4. Save the Date: You can choose to receive income on any one date succeeding the due date of first income to coincide with any special date.
5. Tax benefits under the policy are subject to conditions under Section 80C, 10(10D), 115BAC and other provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Goods and Services tax and cesses (if any) will be charged extra, as per applicable rates. The tax laws are subject to amendments from time to time. Please consult your tax advisor for details, before acting on above.
6. Loan amount up to 80% of the surrender value can be availed.
Additional points to note:
-The frequency of Guaranteed Early Income is same as that of your premium payment.
-Premium, premium payment term and policy term chosen at inception of policy cannot be changed. You have the flexibility to change the frequency of premium payment.
-The proportion of applicable Sum Assured on Maturity or Guaranteed Income payable for monthly and half-yearly modes of premium payments, expressed as a percentage of the annual premium are given below.
|Mode of Premium Payment
||Proportion of benefits
Standard Chartered Bank, India having its corporate office at Crescenzo Building C-38/C-39 G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051 is a licensed Corporate Agent of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited (IRDA registration no. 105) for life insurance products vide license number C`A0028.The benefits/ features of the products are indicative only. For more details on risk factors and terms and conditions, please read sales brochure carefully before concluding sale. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. Insurance is underwritten by ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited. Participation of the customers of Standard Chartered Bank in the policy is entirely voluntary.
The content of this webpage do not constitute a contract of insurance and reference should be made to the policy document for the exact terms and conditions applicable to the insurance policy. All insurance products described in this webpage are products of and underwritten by ICICI Prudential Life Insurance company Limited and not Standard Chartered Bank, India. In facilitating insurance arrangements, the Bank is acting as a corporate agent of the insurer and not as an agent for customers. This webpage is being distributed for general information only. This webpage has not been prepared for any particular person or class of persons and it has been prepared without regard to the specific investment or insurance objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any person.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited – ICICI Pru Life Towers, 1089 Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400 025. IRDA Registration No.105. CIN:L66010MH2000PLC127837. Phone: 1-860-266-7766 (10am-7pm, Monday to Saturday, except national holidays and valid only for calls made from India) ICICI Pru Guaranteed Income For Tomorrow (UIN: 105N182V02)
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS/ FRAUD PHONE CALLS!
IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.