With Standard Chartered Bank’s presence in over 30 markets in Asia, Africa and, the Middle East, we understand the financial needs of NRIs. With our services you can:
- Set up multi-country accounts, in different markets hassle-free.
- Access free international money transfers and have the flexibility to choose the currency of your choice.
- Connect with an international relationship team in select hubs that will help you manage relationships that transcend borders and make you feel right at home.
- Get Emergency cash service, which is a hand-delivered offering, especially for our Priority Banking clients. To know more about Priority banking, click here. At present, these services are provided at branches in over 20 countries.
- Seamlessly link and view multiple accounts in different nations, meant for those NRIs who travel and work globally. All this gives you a single view and helps you move funds within your accounts at merely a click of a button. To know more, click
A product that has been designed with NRIs in mind is our remittance solution. Sending money back home to India is a key aspect in your life. Our remittance service gets you the competitive deals anywhere in the world and at any time. With our remittance solution you can:
- Get preferential and personalised rates for your remittances to India. Find out more about inward and outward remittances by clicking
- Remit online from specific geographies at super-fast speed.
We understand the value of a single-window service when it comes to your NRI banking needs. At Standard Chartered, our comprehensive solutions have been designed to deliver services seamlessly.
- With Standard Chartered Term deposits, you can take advantage of our competitive interest rates and ensure your money is never idle with us. Click here to know more.
- Operate your Savings Account, just like you do at home. Choose between a Non-Resident External (NRE) Account or a Non-Resident Ordinary (NRO) Account, and let us take care of the rest. You get high-interest rates on your funds deposited in the NRE/NRO savings account. Find out more by clicking
- Enjoy tax-free and completely repatriable return on foreign currency non-resident deposit (FCNR) at Standard Chartered.
- Our Priority Banking customers have the freedom to choose a globally exclusive and recognised credit card The card will complement your global lifestyle with offers, benefits and medical insurance along with free Priority Pass, golfing and dining privileges.
Now, make your money work as hard as you do. Grow your wealth, with a comprehensive range of third-party wealth solutions.
- Take full advantage of Standard Chartered Bank’s market expertise backed by investment strategists and wealth specialists. Get timely market insights to identify investment opportunities ahead of others. Find out more about investment service by clicking
- Pick from a broad range of products including mutual funds, structured products, private equity and real estate funds provided by our partners. Give your portfolio the definite edge with foreign exchange solutions, bonds, equities and investment-linked insurance solutions. To ring-fence, your wealth from currency swings, utilize our expertise for deposit-hedging solutions.
- The unique 3-in-1 proposition from Standard Chartered Securities India will help you invest online in equity shares.
- With Online Mutual Funds (OMF) platform, investing is at your fingertips. You can buy, sell or switch funds like an expert, 24×7×365 from SC Mobile app or online banking platform.
- Our wealth lending programme, designed for NRI customers, helps you unlock the true value of your assets and allows quick access to liquidity as and when required.
Standard Chartered brings you insurance offerings from its partners to shield you and your family against the unexpected.
- Choose options from leading insurance firms to select a suitable protection plan for you and your loved ones.
- Enable yourself to identify investment options on the basis of your life-stage.
- Let our team of highly-trained insurance specialist’s partner with your Relationship Manager to offer solutions that suit your needs. Find out more by clicking
- Go online by logging on to SC Mobile app and transact digitally when it comes to your insurance needs.
We understand your needs, whether you are at home or abroad. Come and experience global banking and NRI wealth management at Standard Chartered Bank. To know more, click here.
*from third party partners