With The Good Life programme on your Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards credit card, you can enjoy the finer amenities of life every time you shop, travel or dine out. The programme hosts a range of offers across Here are a few offers that come with the Good Life programme:
- Enjoy 15% off* at 850 participating restaurants across the country. *T&C apply
- 25% off* on Inox movie tickets on select days *T&C apply
These are only a few of the many lucrative offers you can enjoy by paying with your Platinum Rewards credit card. There are several others offers that you and your loved ones can experience with the Good Life programme. Check out all the offers!
The offers presented by the Good Life programme are unique and attractive, but the Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards credit card has a number of salient features that makes it popular among shopping lovers and frequent fine-diners.
- Supplementary credit cards – Now share the love with your family members. You can get them supplementary Standard Chartered credit cards without any additional payment. All the reward points they accrue through shopping and dining at restaurants will reflect on the primary credit card.
- Contactless transactions – Contactless credit cards make shopping and paying for other services much faster than paying in cash or even traditional credit or debit cards. These contactless credit cards will give you complete freedom from cash and the strings that come with it. You will enjoy more secure payments without worrying about the withdrawal limit at the local ATMs, or their security.
- Online transaction security – The Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards credit card provides all users with enhanced security for online transactions. You can pay different merchants via online purchases using 3D secure OTP verification systems. Click here to know more.
- Digital payment solutions – Now you can access a host of new-age payment functions like Bharat QR, Samsung Pay and Bharat Bill Payment Solution (BBPS) to pay your bills instantly. To know more, click here.
- SC Mobile and Online Banking – Enjoy secure online banking facility for completing secure card payments. Use SC Mobile for convenience and instant access to your card details. To learn how to register, click here.
- Kuch Bhi on EMI – You can convert any unplanned expense above INR 5000 to easy monthly EMIs with Kuch Bhi on EMI. Enjoy flexible pricing, amicable interest rates and adjustable tenure options through Online banking or SC Mobile. View more, here.
- 360-degree rewards – The Standard Chartered 360-degree rewards program enables all users to redeem their reward points against the online catalogue. To login, click here.
- Dial-a-loan – This is an exclusive feature for all Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards credit card users. You can avail credit card loans up to INR 5,00,000 with a flexible repayment period ranging from 12 months to 60 months. Learn more, here.
- Balance transfer – You can transfer your outstanding balance from other credit cards to the Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards credit card at excellent interest rates. To know more, click here.
- Outstanding balance to EMI – You can now convert your entire outstanding balance into easy pay EMIs with zero processing fee. You can now pay your credit card bill in comfortably small instalments. Know more.
Credit cards are the smart way to go cashless. You will always be ready to enjoy the finer things in life, without worrying about the location of the nearest bank or ATM. Additionally, the Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards credit card makes spending incredibly fun. The 5x reward points definitely make indulging in shopping and eating out with friends or family more worthwhile. So spend more with your Standard Chartered credit card and get handsome rewards. Apply now!