New service offerings :
We are delighted to inform you that you can now use Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) facility for your transfers using online banking and Standard Chartered Mobile. A real-time facility to transfer of funds to other banks on a "real time" basis without any waiting period.
Following are the key features of IMPS facility:
- IMPS facility is available on Online Banking as well on Standard Chartered Mobile.
- You can transfer up to INR 2 Lakh per transaction using IMPS service.. To know maximum daily funds transfer limit, please login to online banking and check limits under My preferences > Funds Transfer Limit menu.
- IMPS facility is subject to existing limits offered under Interbank Funds Transfer service of online banking.
- IMPS facility is available 24x7x365 days even on Sundays and holidays
In our endeavour to uphold the highest banking standards, we have volunteered to adhere to the regulations of Banking Codes and Standards Board of India (BCSBI). BCSBI is an autonomous body that monitors, develops and enforces minimum standards all banks must follow while dealing with customers.
Standard Chartered is committed to follow the BCSBI Code of Bank's Commitment to Customers, Micro and Small Enterprises. The key tenets of the code are:
- To adhere to basic banking practices while improving operating standards
- To increase transparency in all transactions
- To provide full information to a customer before he buys a product/service
- To foster better banker-customer relationships
- To educate every customer of the basic service standards his bank must offer
To view the codes, please click here .
Warm Regards, Standard Chartered Bank