- replaces all earlier terms and conditions relating to the Service (if any) except where we advise you otherwise;
- is in addition to the terms and conditions that apply to the individual accounts and company accounts, you may be accessing through the Service If there is a conflict between the terms and conditions of this agreement and any other relevant terms and conditions, the latest of the same will prevail; and
- relates to (a) individual accounts in your sole name; (b) joint accounts but only if these may be operated by a single signing authority; and (c) business and corporate accounts (collectively "eligible accounts"). Account holders who do not have an eligible account for these purposes may nonetheless make account enquiries.
- By submitting the "I agree" button, for these terms and conditions at the time of login, you agree to be legally bound by the same.
- This agreement is subject to change from time to time and any changes will be notified to you online. By submitting the "I agree" button, for these revised clauses at the time of login, you agree to be legally bound by the same.
In the last section of this agreement, you will find definitions of some of the words and phrases used in these terms and conditions.
1.1 Bank: Standard Chartered Bank in India.
1.2 Offer: Get flat INR 100 cashback on first ever QR payment from SC Mobile to any merchant
1.2.1 Offer Period: From 1 July 2018 to 31 July 2018
1.2.2 Qualified Customer: The offer is applicable only for SCB customers who receive this communication and use their SCB credit/debit card on SC mobile to make QR payment to merchants by scanning the Bharat QR code.
1.2.3 Fulfillment: Cashback will be credited to Qualified Customer’s SCB credit/debit card within 60 working days after end of offer period.
1.2.4 Non Eligibility: Non Resident customers are not eligible for this offer.
2. Offer Details
2.1 The Offer Period shall commence from 00:00 hours on 1 July 2018 and shall extend up to 23:59 hours on 31 July 2018.
2.2 Cashback is eligible only on first ever QR payment made using SCB debit/credit card on SC Mobile.
2.3 Minimum spends INR 300 per transaction Maximum cashback INR 100 per customer.
2.4 Cashback will be credited to Qualified Customer’s SCB credit/debit card within 60 working days after end of offer period.
3. How to avail the offer
3.1 For first time user:
3.1.1 Step 1: Look for the Bharat QR logo at the merchant outlet/website/invoice
3.1.2 Step 1: Look for the Bharat QR logo at the merchant outlet/website/invoice
3.1.3 Step 2: Log into SC Mobile app
3.1.4 Step 3: Click on the QR Payment option on the sidebar
3.1.5 Step 4: Choose and set a default card
3.1.6 Step 5: Scan the QR code
3.1.7 Step 6: Proceed with default card or select other card and enter the amount
3.2 For first time user:
3.2.1 Step 1: Look for the Bharat QR logo at the merchant outlet/website/invoice
3.2.2 Step 2: Click on the QR Payment option on the login page of the SC Mobile app
3.2.3 Step 3: Scan the QR code
3.2.4 Step 4: Proceed with default card or select other card and enter the amount
3.2.5 Step 5: Enter card PIN and confirm the payment
Communication of the Offer
4.1 The Offer will be communicated to qualified customers through SMS/EDM on their SCB registered mobile number or email address only.
General Terms and Conditions
5.1 This is an exclusive Offer provided by Standard Chartered Bank. All details regarding the Offer are available on the Bank’s website (www.sc.com/in)
5.2 The Bank reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to this Offer. The Bank also reserves the right to modify, withdraw or discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Neither anything contained in these terms and conditions, nor shall running this Offer be construed as an obligation on the Bank to continue the Offer up to the termination/expiry date
5.3 Participation in this Offer is entirely voluntary and it is agreed and understood by the Participants that participation shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis
5.4 The Offer is non-transferable
5.5 The Offer shall not be available wherever it is prohibited under law and/or cannot be made for any reason whatsoever
5.6 All disputes under this Offer are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai
5.7 The Bank shall not be obliged to make any public announcements of the results of the Offer. The Qualified Customers shall be intimated by the Bank through Email only
5.8 In all matters relating to this Offer, the decision of the Bank shall be final and binding
5.9 By participating in the Offer, the Participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein
5.10 Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the client due to provision of the offer, shall be to the sole account of the client.