Planning for a possible emergency may not be a pleasant concept, but it is definitely recommended by every financial advisor. Here are some reasons why clients apply for emergency personal loans:
Healthcare can be a costly affair and even health insurance may not be enough to cover all the medical bills you and your family can incur. This is exactly where a personal loan for medical expenses steps in to save the day. You can apply for an instant personal loan at the Standard Chartered website and avail of funds in no time.
Everyone knows that a wedding is no small matter when it comes to expenses. While you may have already been saving up for your special day, it is still likely that your budget limits will be surpassed as you make your dream wedding a reality. Allow us to take the stress away with an emergency marriage personal loan, and help you focus on what really matters.
Higher education costs
Whether your child wants to study at a prestigious Indian university or pursue higher education abroad, there should be no need to quell their dreams over a lack of funds. Apply for an emergency personal loan online and support your children when they need it most.
Home renovation expenses
It could be a mouldy wall or a leaky ceiling after a relentless monsoon season, or maybe even a grand party at home, and you may need to repair or renovate at short notice. In such cases, our emergency personal loan can get you going without delays.
Consolidation of debts
Debts may be incurred when your credit card charges high interest on your expenses or when loan repayments are draining your finances. In such situations, you can avail of a personal loan to help consolidate all your debts and give you breathing space to get your finances in order.
Medical emergencies are one of the most common reasons for clients to avail of an emergency personal loan. Apply for this loan at Standard Chartered and you can enjoy benefits like:
- Instant approval on your loans – Complete your loan application online at our website, and you will receive instant approvals on your loans, based on your eligibility criteria.
- Loan amounts – You can avail of up to INR 50 lakhs in the event of a medical emergency on your personal loan.
- Attractive interest rates – Interest rates as low as 11% are available on a personal loan for medical emergency.
- Flexible tenures – You can opt for a repayment tenure anywhere between 12 to 60 months, according to your comfort level.
- Minimal documentation – When applying for your personal loan online at Standard Chartered, you are required to submit only the basic documentation as requested.
- No physical interaction required – Get instant approval on your application and also complete your KYC online through a video. Learn more.
It is imperative that you fulfill our basic eligibility criteria for better chances at availing our emergency personal loans. The criteria is as follows:-
- Applicants should be between 22 and 58 years of age.
- Applicants must have a stable monthly income above INR 25,000.
Standard Chartered requires only minimum documentation for an emergency personal loan application. Here’s a list of what you need to submit:
- Your completed online personal loan application form.
- Proof of identity document – Either Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, driving license, voter ID card or photo ration card.
- Proof of address document – Either passport, telephone bill, electricity bill, ration card, driving license, rental agreement, life/medical insurance policy or apartment allotment letter.
- Proof of income record – salary slip from past 3 months, Form 16 or acknowledged income tax returns.
Standard Chartered offers some of the best personal loan interest rates available, which start from as low as 11%. Depending on factors such as your income, the amount of the loan, your credit history and credit score, you may be eligible for the lower interest rates. You can also avail of a 50% discount on the processing fee for the personal loan application, when you apply online! Make sure to choose a Standard Chartered personal loan so that you can enjoy our part payment facility as well, up to 25% of your outstanding balance in a year.
What interest rate will I have to pay for the medical emergency loan?
Your Standard Chartered personal loan, that can be used to cover medical expenses, comes at interest rates that start from 11.99% per annum. How much interest you will be charged depends on how good your credit score is, your employment status, age and a few other factors.
How fast can I get the medical emergency loan?
With Standard Chartered, you can enjoy instant personal loan approvals. Once you have completed your online loan application form and submitted your documents, we will verify it and you will be able to receive your emergency funds in just a few days.
How do I make the repayments for a medical emergency loan?
Repayments of emergency personal loans from Standard Chartered can be done in a few simple steps:
Step 1 :
- Head over to our bill desk webpage. You will be asked to enter your 8-digit loan account number twice.
- Enter your loan account holder name as well as the payment amount against EMI.
- Choose the validate option and your account number will be validated against our records.
- Select the bank from which you want to make the payment. You will be redirected to that bank’s payment interface.
- Enter in your net banking user Id and password to make the payment.
- Confirm your payment amount. The amount will be instantly debited from your chosen bank account.
- You have now successfully completed the transaction. Consider saving the transaction reference number for your personal records.
How to apply for your personal loan for a medical emergency?
In case of a medical emergency, you can apply online for a personal loan for medical treatment. First, fill in the loan application form with your basic details. Next, you can select your emergency personal loan amount and according to your interest rate, plan a loan tenure that is suitable for you. Go ahead and complete the application and our bank representative will contact you for document verification purposes. After that, you should receive the funds you availed of in a few days.
Do I need collateral to avail of an emergency personal loan?
Standard Chartered’s emergency personal loans are unsecured. Hence, you do not need to provide any collateral or guarantors when applying for the loan.
What is VKYC?
VKYC, or simply Video KYC, is a feature that allows you to complete your KYC through a video from the comfort of your home while applying online for a Standard Chartered credit card, personal loan, or savings account. With this feature, our application process becomes even more simpler and completely contactless. Click here to learn more.