Simply charge your eligible purchases to your card - from your shopping to dining and entertainment bills, both here and overseas.
Change the way you pay using Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay at the convenience of your finger tips with your credit card.
The MANHATTAN World MasterCard® Credit Card is now contactless-enabled. Enjoy faster credit card payment for up to $100 spend at selected merchants.
How cashback works
Here's how you can get up to $800 cashback a year when you charge your eligible purchases to your card:
|Total eligible monthly spend||Applicable cashback tier for the month||Maximum cashback earned and received per quarter|
|Below $1000||0.50%||Capped at $200|
|$1000 to $2999.99||1%||Capped at $200|
|$3,000 and above||3%||Capped at $200|
Cashback is :
- calculated on a monthly basis based on your statement date
- credited to your principal card account in the next month after your 3 months quarter cycle. A quarter means a period of three consecutive months and does not mean a calendar quarter.
- capped at $200 per quarter (maximum $800 per year)
- based on transaction posting dates (the date the eligible transaction is posted to your account once we have received the information from the merchant; usually within 2-3 working days), and not based on transaction spend dates (the date on which you performed the eligible transaction charge to your credit card)
- not based on cumulative total spend across 3 months.
Click here to find out more about how to earn cashback, including the transactions eligible for cashback, on the MANHATTAN World MasterCard® card
Live The Good Life® 3 every day. Choose to live life your way with the deals you desire. Indulge in over 1,000 great deals island-wide from dining offers to shopping, travel, lifestyle benefits and more.
Savour delectable privileges with Dining Journeys.
Get up to 15% off total bill at over 100 participating restaurants. Plus receive 6% cashback on weekday dining spends and a $10 GrabCar promo code for your ride home.
Fuel savings at Caltex
Earn up to 26.6% savings on your fuel purchases at Caltex with the MANHATTAN World MasterCard® Credit Card.
Start riding with Uber
Enjoy 20% cashback on Uber fares globally up to $50 each month (from 1 October 2016 to 30 September 2017). Simply charge a monthly minimum of $600 on eligible retail spends to your Standard Chartered Credit Card.
Starwood Preferred Guest
Enjoy a complimentary Starwood Preferred
Guest Gold membership and receive 50% more
bonus Starpoints®, automatic room upgrades,
4pm late checkout and other exclusive
Global Card Offers
Exciting card offers and privileges at over 3,000
outlets in Asia.
You're about to leave our website
This is to inform that by clicking on the hyperlink, you will be leaving sc.com/sg and entering a website operated by other parties:
Such links are only provided on our website for the convenience of the Client and Standard Chartered Bank does not control or endorse such websites, and is not responsible for their contents.
Thank you for visiting www.sc.com/sg
From now to 30 November 2016, enjoy up to 26.6% savings4 (inclusive of MANHATTAN cashback) on your fuel purchases at Caltex with MANHATTAN World MasterCard ® Credit Card. Simply charge a minimum of $3,000 on eligible retail spends, inclusive of your fuel purchase, within the same relevant period*.
|Minimum Monthly Spend
(including fuel spends in Caltex)*
|Instant upfront Standard Chartered Cards discount||Standard Chartered rebate on the nett transacted amount at Caltex||MANHATTAN Cashback||Effective savings|
|$600 to $999.99||14%||11.70%||0.50%||24.49%|
|$1,000 to $2,999.99||14%||11.70%||1%||24.92%|
|$3,000 and above||14%||11.70%||3%||26.64%|
* Please note that the : (1) qualifying period for the fulfilment of the minimum monthly spend condition^ and (2) eligible retail spends for the Standard Chartered and Caltex 2016 Promotion differs from that for the MANHATTAN Cashback. In order for a Cardholder to qualify for both rebates concurrently, he/she will need to meet both criteria during the same relevant period. Please refer to the individual Terms and Conditions at the websites set out under the Terms and Conditions for details.
- 21 to 65 years old
Minimum Annual Income
- Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents: S$30,000
- Foreigners with Employment Passes: S$60,000
Employment Pass Holders
- Foreigners must be holders of P1, P2 or Q type Singapore Employment Passes
- Q Pass holders must have minimum one year validity remaining on their passes
You will need:
- Copy of NRIC /Passport/ Employment Pass (front and back)
For salaried (any of the following):
- Latest month computerised payslip
- Latest 6 months CPF Contribution History Statement
- Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment + latest month computerised payslip/6 months CPF contribution
Annual Fee (First-year fee waiver)For you, we’ve waived the annual fee of $192.60 w/GST on your principal MANHATTAN World MasterCard® for the first year. Best of all, supplementary cards (maximum of five) are free for life as long as your principal card is valid.
Interest RateEffective Interest Rate ("EIR"): 24.455% per annum (with effect from 1 November 2016, this will be revised to 25.9% per annum) (minimum).
If payment is not made in full by the due date, finance charges will be calculated on a daily basis at the EIR indicated on your monthly statement on the outstanding balance from the statement date, and on all new transactions from the respective transaction dates (with effect from 1 November 2016, finance charges would instead be calculated on a daily basis at 0.071% from the respective transaction dates for all transactions to the date the payment is received).
Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for the MANHATTAN Sign-Up Promotion (“Promotion”) available from 1 October to 31 December 2016 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”), you must apply for the MANHATTAN World MasterCard® Credit Card (“MANHATTAN Card”) as a principal cardholder during the Promotion Period. If you do not have any existing / previously cancelled principal credit cards with the Bank at the point of your application and apply via online channels on our bank’s website (except for online applications via www.sc.com/sg/uber), you will be eligible to choose between receiving any one of (A) $150 in Uber credits (“Uber Credits”), (B) a $150 Caltex StarCash card (the “Caltex StarCash Card”) or (C) up to $138 cashback (depending on the specific channel utilised) for the MANHATTAN Card approved under this Promotion. If you already have an existing / previously cancelled principal credit card with the Bank at the point of your application, you will be eligible to receive $20 cashback for the MANHATTAN Card approved under this Promotion. If you opt for the Uber Credits, a promo code will be issued to you which entitles you to $10 off each Uber ride for 15 consecutive rides. These must be used within 6 months from the date the promo code was first entered. A promo code will be sent via SMS to all qualifying customers within 30 working days from MANHATTAN Card activation. If you opt for the Caltex StarCash card, a redemption letter will be mailed to you within 30 working days of the date of activation of your MANHATTAN Card for the collection of the Caltex StarCash card. If you opt for / are eligible to receive cashback, this will be credited to your principal MANHATTAN Card account within 30 working days of the date of activation of your MANHATTAN Card, subject to the MANHATTAN Card being valid and in good standing. The maximum cashback you may receive under any and all other Credit Card Sign-up Promotions is capped at $138.No further cashback will be awarded under this Promotion if the previous cashback cap under any earlier Credit Card Sign-up Promotions has been reached, as determined by the Bank. This Promotion is not valid with other offers, discounts, rebates, vouchers, privileges or promotions, including but not limited to the Credit Cards Sign-Up Cashback (1 October to 31 December 2016) Promotion. Terms and Conditions apply. Visit www.sc.com/sg/credit-cards/mht_tnc for the full terms and conditions, including eligibility and exclusions and choices of other gifts available for other application channels.
- You can earn cashback on eligible transactions charged to your MANHATTAN World MasterCard ("Credit Card") based on the posting date of such transactions. cashback will be accrued monthly and reflected in your monthly statement. The accrued cashback will be credited to your principal Credit Card account one month after each quarter. A quarter means a period of three consecutive months and does not mean a calendar quarter. Your first quarter shall commence from the statement date reflected in your first Credit Card statement issued by us. The maximum cashback awarded for any quarter is capped at $200. Cashback earned by your supplementary cardholders of the Credit Card will be credited into your principal Credit Card account. You (and/or your supplementary cardholder(s)) will not earn cashback on the following transactions:
- any cash advance,
- any fees and charges (including annual fees, late payment fees, interest charges, and or finances charges) charged to your Credit Card,
- any balance or fund transfer,
- any monthly instalment of an EasyPay transaction,
- any amount charged to your Credit Card (and/or your supplementary Credit Card) that is subsequently cancelled, voided, refunded or reversed,
- recurring payments or payments made to all billing organisations using Standard Chartered Online Banking,
- AXS or ATM transactions made using the Credit Card,
- amounts which have been rolled over from the preceding months’ statements,
- tax refunds credited into your Credit Card account (and/or your supplementary Credit Card account),
- any insurance premiums charged to your Credit Card and
- any other charge, fee, transaction or payment as we may stipulate from time to time. We may at any time vary, revise or change any Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion.
- Standard Chartered Dining Journeys 2016 is valid from 20 June to 31 December 2016 (both dates inclusive), on weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) only. Not valid on Public Holidays. Valid for eligible Standard Chartered Credit Cards only and card exclusions apply.
Dining Privileges: Cardholders can get various discounts (up to 15%) on either the total bill or à la carte items at participating restaurants on weekdays (Mondays to Fridays). For à la carte discounts, these discounts will exclude set meals. All discounts exclude service charges and applicable taxes. This is further subject to individual restaurants’ terms and conditions. Visit here for the full Standard Chartered Dining Journeys Restaurant Privileges Terms and Conditions that apply.
Cashback Promotion: To earn 6% cashback on your weekday dining spends at the participating restaurants, cardholders must charge a minimum monthly spend of $300 at the participating restaurants on weekdays (Mondays to Fridays). Cashback is capped at a maximum cashback of $50 per calendar month and this is further subject to an overall quarterly cap of $100 for each 3-month period. The cashback will be credited into cardholders’ Card account one month after the end of each calendar quarter. Visit here for the full Standard Chartered Dining Journeys Cashback Promotion Terms and Conditions that apply.
GrabCar Promotion: To qualify for the $10 GrabCar discount, cardholders must charge an amount of $120 or more in a single transaction to their Card for weekday dining spends at any of the participating restaurants (Mondays to Fridays). Cardholders will receive an SMS with a unique promotion code to enjoy a $10 GrabCar discount. Please note that this discount is not applicable for GrabTaxi and GrabHitch. The promotion code can only be used once. Cardholders should use the promotion code within 24 hours of receiving the SMS. Visit here for the full Standard Chartered Dining Journeys GrabCar Promotion Terms and Conditions that apply.
- Under the Standard Chartered and Caltex 2016 Promotion held from 1 August 2016 to 30 November 2016 (both dates inclusive), Cardholders can get (i) 14% upfront discount (which includes the 5% site discount) on their Caltex fuel charges and; (ii) additional 11.7% rebate on the transacted amount on their Card at Caltex. In order to qualify for the 11.7% rebate on Caltex spends in a month, a Cardholder needs to charge a minimum monthly spend of $600 in the same calendar month on total eligible retail spends. The maximum rebate a Cardholder can receive during the Promotion Period is capped at $120. The Standard Chartered Caltex 2016 Promotion Terms and Conditions apply. Visit www.sc.com/sg/campaign/caltex/tnc/ for the list of eligible retail spends as well as full terms and conditions that apply.
In addition, MANHATTAN Cardholders can continue to earn up to 3% MANHATTAN Cashback on their card spends, including the transacted amounts at Caltex. In order to earn MANHATTAN Cashback, MANHATTAN Cardholders must charge a minimum monthly spend (statement cycle month) on total eligible retail transactions as per the table above. There is a cashback cap of $200 per statement cycle quarter (excluding the rebate earned on Caltex spends during the Promotion Period). The MANHATTAN cashback Terms and Conditions apply. Visit www.wowmanhattan.com.sg for the list of eligible retail spends as well as full terms and conditions that apply.
As such, a MANHATTAN Cardholder can get up to 26.6% in fuel savings if all conditions to qualify for the 11.7% rebate and 3% MANHATTAN Cashback are met within the same relevant period^.
^ Please note that meaning of ‘month’ and hence, minimum ‘monthly’ spend for the purposes of the (i) MANHATTAN Cashback and the (ii) Standard Chartered Caltex rebate are computed differently. In order to get MANHATTAN Cashback: the Cardholder will need to meet the respective minimum spend in that respective statement cycle month. Whereas for the Standard Chartered Caltex rebate: the Cardholder will need to meet the respective minimum spend in that respective calendar month. As such, in order for a Cardholder to qualify for both rebates concurrently, he/she will need to meet both criteria during the same relevant period.
You might also be interested in
Platinum Visa/MasterCard Credit Card
Earn one Reward Point with every $1 charged and enjoy dining, enrichment and health and wellness deals.More details »
NUS Alumni Platinum Credit Card
Enjoy the freedom to spend and great privileges while contributing to your alma mater.
Business Platinum Card
Enjoy business services and a 24-hour concierge, as well as hotel, golf, and dining benefits.
This link brings you to a third party Website, over which Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited has no control ("3rd Party Website"). Use of the 3rd Party Website will be entirely at your own risk, and subject to the terms of the 3rd Party Website, including those relating to confidentiality, data privacy and security.
Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about and does not endorse, recommend or approve the contents of the 3rd Party Website.
In addition to the terms stated in Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited's Important Legal Notices, Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited shall have no responsibility or liability in connection with the content of or the consequences of accessing the 3rd Party Website, including any virus arising from or system failure associated with the 3rd Party Website.
In the event of any inconsistency between the terms herein / the Bank's Important Legal Notices and the terms on the 3rd Party Website, the terms herein / the Bank's Important Legal Notices will prevail.
By clicking "Proceed", you will be confirming that you have read and agreed to the terms herein and in the Bank's Important Legal Notices.
Standard Chartered Bank (the “Bank”) is committed to maintaining a culture of the highest ethics and integrity, and in compliance with all applicable law, regulation and internal policy. As part of this commitment, the Bank has a ‘Speaking Up’ programme through which genuine concerns in this regard can be raised. Members of the public can securely raise Speaking Up concerns through this hyperlink, which is hosted on behalf of the Bank by a third party ‘InTouch’. Examples of concerns that can be raised through this website are concerns that relate to accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters and concerns relating to bribery or banking and financial crime. Concerns received will be forwarded to the Bank’s investigations team for review. Complaints relating to SCB banking services should not be raised through this site in the first instance, but through the SCB branch network, contact centres, Relationship Managers or the ‘Contact Us’ webpage.