Maintain an average Total Balance at HKD8 million or above
1. To be a Priority Private Client, you need to maintain the average Total Balance with Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”) at HKD8 million or above. After the first 12 months following the issuance date of the welcome letter, your eligibility as Priority Private Client will be reviewed twice annually in the months of June and December. At the time of review, your average Total Balance with the Bank should be maintained at HKD8 million or above for the preceding 3 months in order to maintain the Priority Private status for the next 12 months. “Total Balance” includes the aggregate balance of deposits, investments and accumulated premiums of selected insurance under personal account as the primary account holder.
2. You need to be a Priority Private Client to qualify for Priority Private Concierge services. Priority Private Client will enter into a direct agreement with Aspire Lifestyles (HK) Limited under which Aspire Lifestyles Group and its affiliates will deliver the lifestyle service available under the Standard Chartered Priority Private Concierge. The Bank will not be a party to that agreement and will not be responsible for the delivery of the concierge services. Priority Private Client understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of the products and/or services provided under or in connection with the Standard Chartered Priority Private Concierge. The Bank shall have no liability relating to any aspect of the products and/or services including, without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of the products and/or services provided by the suppliers/merchants, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the products and/or services provided by the suppliers/merchants, their employees, officers or agents. The use of the products and/or services is subject to the terms and conditions as stipulated by the suppliers/merchants (if applicable).
3. Priority Private Client must call Priority Private Concierge Line (852)3122-2800 or email at email@example.com for details and reserve the service.
Structured Notes are structured products involving derivatives. Investment Fund is an investment product and some Investment Funds would involve derivatives. The investment decision is yours, but you should not invest in Investment Fund unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives
Risk Disclosure Statements of Investment:
- Investment involves risks. The prices of investment products fluctuate, sometimes dramatically and the worst case may result in loss of your entire investment amount. Past performance is no guide to its future performance.
- Investors should read the terms and conditions contained in the relevant offering documents and in particular the investment policies and the risk factors and latest financial results information carefully and are advised to seek independent professional advice before making any investment decision.
- Investors should consider their own investment objectives, investment experience, financial situation and risk tolerance level.
Disclaimer and Important Notes of Life Insurance:
- This webpage is intended to be valid in Hong Kong only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Hong Kong. Standard Chartered do not offer or sell any insurance product in any jurisdictions outside Hong Kong in which such offering or sale of the insurance product is illegal under the laws of such jurisdictions. This webpage does not constitute a contract of insurance or an offer, invitations or recommendation to any person to enter into any contract of insurance or any transaction described therein or any similar transaction.
- The material and information contained on this webpage should be read in conjunction with the relevant product brochure and for the risk disclosure, please refer to the product brochure.
- This webpage does not constitute any prediction of likely future price movements.
- Investors should not make investment decisions based on this webpage alone.
- This webpage has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission or any regulatory authority in Hong Kong.