- The Preferential Savings Interest Rate Offer is only applicable to new clients who did not hold any deposit account, including Savings Account, Current/ Cheque Account, Integrated Deposits Account and Time Deposit Account, with Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited in the past 12 months from the date of the current submission of an application for an Integrated Deposit Account via SC Mobile.
- SC Pay (FPS) and Scan & Pay are only applicable to payees who have registered for FPS service.
- Subject to the relevant Terms and Conditions, the maximum daily cardless withdrawal limit via QR Cash is HKD10,000 (or its equivalent in other currencies) unless the daily ATM withdrawal limit set by the client or the available credit limit of the client as determined by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank“) is lower than that, in which case the lower limit shall apply.
- If clients have subscribed for “SMS Alerts” at Online Banking, clients may enable push notification in SC Mobile App so that the banking alerts that may originally be sent by SMS will be sent to clients via the Notification Hub in SC Mobile App. Those banking alerts include alerts in relation to bill payment, cash withdrawal, fund transfer, account purchase, cheque return of banking account(s) and credit card payment due date reminder.
- The service is applicable to clients with no other prearranged overdraft facility set up with any HKD Current Accounts. It applies to clearing cheques and autopay arrangement with the protection limit up to 95% of HKD deposits and 80% of foreign currency deposits excluding Renminbi deposits or the accumulated overdraft amount not exceeding HKD40,000, whichever is lower. HKD deposits include HKD savings, current, time deposits and deposits in the MoneyBuilder Savings Plan Account. Foreign currency deposits include savings and time deposits in AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD, USD currencies, and USD current account deposits. The service is not applicable to all staff of the Bank or any persons who have relationship with directors/controllers/employees with lending authority. The handling fee of Current Account Overdraft Protection is HKD120 per item for Easy Banking Clients.
- The preferential rate for the overdraft amount is Prime +4% p.a.
- For Online Unit Trusts 0% Subscription Fee Offer details, please refer to the Bank’s website sc.com/hk/investment/investment-fund-services/ and the terms and conditions of the reward set out on the website.
- The promotion period of the Online Foreign Exchange Promotion is from 1 July to 31 December 2021 (both dates inclusive). For details, please refer to the Bank’s website sc.com/hk/fx and the terms and conditions of the reward set out on the website.
- The waiver on account maintenance fee will be valid until further notice. The complete list of charges can be found in Service Charges Booklet, charges may be subject to change.
- Terms and Conditions apply for Allianz General Insurance Offer. For details, please call our Insurance hotline at 3408 1638 (Service hours: Monday to Friday 10am – 7pm, except public holidays) or refer to the Bank’s website sc.com/hk/insurance/general-insurance/.
Smart Card Features
Ⓐ Promotion period: From the date of card issuance to 31 December 2021
Ⓑ Upon successfully signing up for and issued with a Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card, the Bank will rebate a certain percentage of the amount of the Eligible Transactions in the form of CashBack reward (“CashBack”) to the Card account as shown in the list below.
Ⓒ Eligible Transactions made at below merchants can earn HKD1 CashBack for every HKD20 spent (5% Cashback Percentage)
- DON DON DONKI
- 759 STORE
- Circle K Convenience Store
- PARKnSHOP and its designated retail stores (FUSION, TASTE, INTERNATIONAL, food le parc, GOURMET, GREAT FOOD HALL, SU-PA-DE-PA (applicable to Supermarket section only), EXPRESS and PARKnSHOP Frozen Food Stores outlets).
Ⓓ Other eligible transactions can earn HKD1 CashBack for every HKD180 spent (0.56% Cashback Percentage)
Ⓔ The maximum spending amount of Eligible Transactions that are made at Designated Merchants and qualified for the 5% CashBack Percentage is HKD60,000 per Card account within the promotion period. Any amount in excess will be counted as Other Eligible Transactions.
Ⓕ For more details, please refer to Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card Rewards Scheme Terms and Conditions.
Smart Card 3-month Interest-free Instalment
For spending amounts that are not eligible to earn CashBack (e.g. bill payment transactions made through Standard Chartered Online Banking), the Bank will also deduct HKD1 CashBack for every HKD180 instalment amount applied. Where there is insufficient CashBack balance on the 360° Rewards Redemption Platform for deduction, a negative balance will be displayed.