Fascinating Welcome Offer
From now till 31 January 2018, New Cardholders+ who have successfully applied for Standard Chartered Simply Cash Visa Card ("Simply Cash Visa Card") through online channel and fulfilled respective requirements can enjoy the following welcome offer:
+New Cardholders are applicants who currently do not hold and in the past 6 months have not cancelled any principal card of Standard Chartered Credit Card or MANHATTAN Credit Card from the date of credit card approval.
All information is for reference only.
Other Terms and Conditions apply for the Online Application Welcome Offer. Please click here for details.
Remark: Annualised Percentage Rate (“APR”) for retail purchase is 33.41%; annual fee is HK$1,800. An APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rate and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualised rate.
Online Member-Get-Member Referral Program
From now till 31 January 2018, refer your friends* to apply for the Standard Chartered Simply Cash Visa Card and earn up to HK$9,500 CashBack.
for making each successful referral
(Up to HK$4,500 CashBack)
|Total No. of Successful Referral||
|5 – 9||HK$2,500|
|10 or more||HK$5,000|
Each referrer can earn a maximum of HK$9,500 CashBack, please click here for examples.
On top of the welcome offer of 100% CashBack and 0% Annualised Percentage Rate, each of your friends* can also get extra HK$300 CashBack when they have successfully applied for Standard Chartered Simply Cash Visa Card via you as a referrer on or before 31 January 2018.
*Must be new cardholders who currently do not hold and in the past 6 months have not cancelled any principal card of Standard Chartered Credit Card or MANHATTAN Credit Card from the date of approval of the Standard Chartered Simply Cash Visa Card.
Terms and Conditions apply. Please click here for details.
You can earn up to 2% unlimited CashBack all year-round. The more you spend, the more you earn.
1.5% CashBack for spending in local currency
2% CashBack for spending in foreign currencies
Perpetual Annual Fee Waiver For Selected Clients
- Cardholders will be entitled to first year annual fee waiver upon successful card application
- If you are a Priority Banking/Premium/Bonus Payroll Account client, you can enjoy perpetual annual fee waiver for your principal card
Other Privileges & Features
Visa Signature Dining Privileges2
|Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
|The Mira Hong Kong
|The Excelsior, Hong Kong3
- Enjoy fast and secure payments with Visa payWave feature
Learn More »
- Enjoy dining, shopping and lifestyle offers from Standard Chartered all year-round
Learn More »
Online Redemption Platform
- With your accumulated CashBack, you can choose to redeem cash and credit into your card account via the 360° Rewards Redemption Platform. The minimum threshold for each cash redemption is HK$50 per account
- Alternatively, you can enjoy the flexibility and maximise the value of your CashBack to redeem a wide range of extra value offers including shopping vouchers, digital items, travel & lifestyle accessories and home & family merchandise
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- Please click here for Standard Chartered Simply Cash Visa Card Rewards Scheme Terms and Conditions and Standard Chartered Simply Cash Visa Card Terms and Conditions.
- Quota applies. Offers are not applicable on public holidays or blackout dates, please check with the respective merchants for details. Offers are provided by the respective merchants. The Bank is not responsible for any disputes arising from those offers. Terms and conditions apply. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers. For details, please refer to Visa Signature website. The offers are valid till 31 December 2017.
- For buy-1-get-1-free offer, the value of the free meal set should be the same or lower than the value of the paid meal set. Online reservation and prepayment must be made through www.buys.hk/best-offers two days in advance.
100% CashBack and 0% APR
There is no minimum spending requirement for welcome offer with details as follows:
New Cardholders can enjoy 100% CashBack 1 on Eligible Transactions2 (based on the transaction date) made with the newly approved Simply Cash Visa Card within the first 2 months from the date of card issuance, subject to a maximum of HK$1,000 CashBack.
|Eligible Transactions||Earn Rate||CashBack Earned|
|HK$ 500||HK$ 500 x 100%||HK$ 500|
|HK$ 1,000||HK$ 1,000 x 100%||HK$ 1,000|
- During the first 5 months from the date of issuance of the newly approved Simply Cash Visa Card, Retail Purchases3, bill payment and Octopus Automatic Add Value Services posted to New Cardholders’ card accounts will be charged at 0% Annualised Percentage Rate (“APR”).
- New Cardholders are required to settle minimum payment by payment due date every month.
- CashBack to be rewarded under 100% CashBack offer includes the portion earned from the Standard Chartered Simply Cash Visa Card Rewards Scheme.
- Eligible transactions are retail purchases (including both local and overseas transactions), online purchase or posted amount of instalment purchase.
- "Retail Purchases" means local and overseas retail transactions, online purchase or posted amount of instalment purchase but not applicable without limitation to cash advance, interest, fees and charges, balance transfer schemes, statement instalment plans, Instalment Credit Program, Credit-to-Cash Preferential Annual Rate Program.
Please click here for the details of Online Application Welcome Offer.
|Total No. of Successful Referral||CashBack Earned|
|Basic Offer||Top-up Offer||Total|
|2||HK$300 X 2||-||HK$600|
|5||HK$300 X 5||HK$2,500||HK$4,000|
|10||HK$300 X 10||HK$5,000||HK$8,000|
|15||HK$300 X 15||HK$5,000||HK$9,500|
Standard Chartered Bank (the “Bank”) is committed to maintaining a culture of the highest ethics and integrity, and in compliance with all applicable law, regulation and internal policy. As part of this commitment, the Bank has a ‘Speaking Up’ programme through which genuine concerns in this regard can be raised. Members of the public can securely raise Speaking Up concerns through this hyperlink, which is hosted on behalf of the Bank by a third party ‘InTouch’. Examples of concerns that can be raised through this website are concerns that relate to accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters and concerns relating to bribery or banking and financial crime. Concerns received will be forwarded to the Bank’s investigations team for review. Complaints relating to SCB banking services should not be raised through this site in the first instance, but through the SCB branch network, contact centres, Relationship Managers or the ‘Contact Us’ webpage.