(1) Eligible Expenses incurred in respect of the same item shall not be recoverable under more than one benefit item in the table, unless otherwise specified.
(2) The guaranteed renewal will be subject to re-underwriting if there is a change in occupation or Place of Residence of the Insured Person.
(3) Allianz shall have the right to ask for proof of recommendation e.g. written referral or testifying statement on the claim form by the attending doctor or Registered Medical Practitioner.
(4) Prescribed Diagnostic Imaging Tests covered here only include computed tomography (“CT” scan), magnetic resonance imaging (“MRI” scan), positron emission tomography (“PET” scan), PET-CT combined and PET-MRI combined.
(5) The percentage here applies to the Surgeon’s fee actually payable or the benefit limit for the Surgeon’s fee according to the surgical categorisation, whichever is the lower.
(6) In the circumstance that the benefits under terms and conditions of Allianz Ultra Medical Protect (Sliver/Gold Plan) are less favourable than those under Allianz Medical Protect, Allianz Ultra Medical Protect (Sliver/Gold Plan) will provide coverage equivalent to the benefits under Allianz Medical Protect. For more details, please contact Allianz Customer Service Hotline (852) 8100 2402.
(7) Prescribed Non-surgical Cancer Treatments covered here only include chemotherapy, radiotherapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy and hormonal therapy.
(8) Coinsurance shall mean a percentage of Eligible Expenses the Policy Holder must contribute after paying the Deductible (if any) in a Policy Year.
(9) This benefit shall be payable for the Eligible Expenses charged during Confinement in Hong Kong as recommended by a Specialist.
(10)Where Eligible Expenses under this benefit are also covered under basic benefits, such Eligible Expenses shall be payable in the following order:
(i) this Emergency outpatient treatments;
(ii) basic benefits.
(11)This benefit shall not cover any Excess Eligible Expenses incurred outside Hong Kong, unless such Excess Eligible Expenses are directly resulting from an Accident or an Emergency outside Hong Kong as certified by a Registered Medical Practitioner.
^ All benefits described in Allianz Medical Protect and Allianz Ultra Medical Protect (Sliver/Gold Plan) are not subject to any restriction in the choice of healthcare services providers.
* Room types are not subject to any restriction in the choice of ward class.
# Asia shall mean Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.